Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. It's good to have you here. I hope you'll enjoy reading about my writing and knitting exploits.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Cat and the Sock and My Daughter

Here's Ben and my latest sock creation, the Ariel. Doesn't he look happy? Not.
The Ariel was made out of Soxx Appeal and knitted on size 1 double-pointed needles. It seemed to take me forever to make this one sock. It may suffer second sock syndrome for a while.
Maybe Ben is just mirroring my expression. I like fast projects. It does look pretty on my foot though.

Here's a picture of my daughter BJ and me from my recent Charlottesville trip. She's neither a writer nor a knitter, but she's very creative with a special flair for floral arrangements. We had a great visit.
And no, I don't love Ben best because he got top billing on this blog post.
Kat

No comments: